Aalaap Ghag of Tech2.com writes about Top 10 Mobile Battery Saving Tips. Well, I am always worried about not having my phone charged when I will need it the most. OK so my phone has the MP3 player which I love using. So how do I make sure that I have a battery that lasts. I do charge it while driving in the car but Alap tells us about the 10 things you can do to save your battery !
I am going to highlight them for you.
- Close Background Applications
- Turn Down Screen Brightness
- Don't Use Animated Wallpapers or Screen savers
- Turn Off Keypad Lights
- Decrease Screen Standby Time Out
- Turn Off Vibration
- Turn Down Ringer Volume, Keypad Tones and Speaker During Calls
- Disable Voice Clarity / EFR / Voice Privacy
- Turn off 3G / GPRS / EDGE
- Use Bluetooth and WiFi Only While Transferring
Finally he says : "the last tip is not very recommendable, but it is something to consider if you've tried everything else above: don't use the phone too much" Hmmmmm I possibly cant agree with that one Alap !
But great tips !!!! For detailed explanations visit the link.