Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Top 10 Mobile Battery Saving Tips

Aalaap Ghag of Tech2.com writes about Top 10 Mobile Battery Saving Tips. Well, I am always worried about not having my phone charged when I will need it the most. OK so my phone has the MP3 player which I love using. So how do I make sure that I have a battery that lasts. I do charge it while driving in the car but Alap tells us about the 10 things you can do to save your battery !

I am going to highlight them for you.

  1. Close Background Applications
  2. Turn Down Screen Brightness
  3. Don't Use Animated Wallpapers or Screen savers
  4. Turn Off Keypad Lights
  5. Decrease Screen Standby Time Out
  6. Turn Off Vibration
  7. Turn Down Ringer Volume, Keypad Tones and Speaker During Calls
  8. Disable Voice Clarity / EFR / Voice Privacy
  9. Turn off 3G / GPRS / EDGE
  10. Use Bluetooth and WiFi Only While Transferring

Finally he says : "the last tip is not very recommendable, but it is something to consider if you've tried everything else above: don't use the phone too much" Hmmmmm I possibly cant agree with that one Alap !

But great tips !!!! For detailed explanations visit the link.

No comments: